The flexible filter for central/decentral harmonic mitigation
The VLT® Advanced Active Filter AAF 006 improves system efficiency and increases grid robustness to avoid downtime. It can compensate for individual drives or it can be installed as a compact standalone solution at a point of common coupling to compensate for several loads simultaneously.
The active filter ensures optimal harmonic suppression independent of the number of loads and their individual load profile. In addition, it corrects the power factor and balances the phase load to provide optimal energy utilization.
Line voltage and filter current*
- 380-480 V…190-400 A
*Additional voltage ranges and filter currents are available on request.
Features and benefits
- The lifetime of electronics are prolonged thanks to innovative concepts such as back-channel cooling
- Durability and reliable operation is improved thanks to coated PCBs
- A high degree of customization is possible due to the wide range of options
- Running costs are low as a result of features such as sleep mode, progressive switching frequency and power factor correction
- Servicing is easy due to the modular design
A range of applications for the water and wastewater, marine, oil and gas and mining industries.
- VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10
- VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 31
- Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)
- Danfoss Servo Sizer
- VLT® Energy Box